Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction.

I'm not good at this.. My name is Sarai Gutierrez and I am incredibly awkward. My name is pronounced sa-rah-ee, but I'm far too shy to correct anyone, so cool. I just turned fifteen in August. I have a sufficiently boring life outside of school, but I'm trying to fix that by joining Company & pursuing modeling & acting in my spare time.


Other than that, I don't really do anything special. I used to think I was good at writing, but then I started school at Whitney Young, and well.. There went that. I also tried to teach myself piano for a while, but that didn't work out. Neither did my failed attempt at singing. So I'm basically stuck with my lack of talent. 


I have one sister and she's eight years old. We only get along when we don't see each other for awhile. Otherwise, we argue endlessly. My parents are supposed to be separated, but who knows these days. 


I'm probably going to enjoy writing this blog, just because I like to hear myself type. Also because, despite my lack of talent, I like to write. I'm also a big fan of reading. And criticizing. Okay, this is really terrible. I warned you. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! About the parents separating, never knew! My parents divorced around 4th grade. I am shy too, and I thought the same exact thing about writing, until Josh beat me in the Young Authors contest! :) But I never really talked to you because I am awkward too and my life is kinda boring. Lotsa studying. You always seemed so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is depressing, Saraaaiiii. lolol. Just pretend this is Tumblr or something .-.

    ReplyDelete